The number of things in other places

Posted by Patrik Edvardsson | Posted on 8:38 PM

I'm working on something, many things, might be useless, although nothing is, might be brilliant, but that is unlikely. All I know is that it is stealing time from the blog and you might look at this space and expect certain things, and rightly so. All I can say right now is that watch your RSS feeds cause no one knows when Airportline might tumble along in a more coherent manner again. And I was gonna give you quotes and music tips and write something about how the birds look through my glasses and the sounds of certain people and all that kind of stuff that you are used to. All I can say it that I am not out of words, they are just being typed in another place. Maybe I will tell you later.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment