Collectives and a decadent rebel

Posted by Patrik Edvardsson | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 3:33 PM

Yours Truly Presents: The Morning Benders "Excuses" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.



A Singaporean friend of mine posted this video on someones Facebook wall. It was not my wall. But that is ok, it is still a great piece of video. A bunch of San Francisco musicians in a room singing a indie anthem. It feels very collective and cosy and nice. Those are generally seen as positive things, I've heard. In other news, my media blogging friend, and MW Communication founder has recommended airportline to an editor at a Swedish magazine by describing me as an 'international decadent rebel born in the 80s who loves indie music and movies like Me and you and everyone we know.' That does seem like a somewhat glorified description of myself, but hey, as Tracyanne Campbell in Camera Obscura sings: 'I need all the love I can get'.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment