Something about that Mary

Posted by Patrik Edvardsson | Posted in , , , | Posted on 11:23 AM

Several times each day I get this message, from 'Mary', to one of the in-boxes I go through at work.

Hello my dear. Hey, want to marry a Russian beauty? I want you, my good man. Come to my profile - you'll get a surprise! You want what would you be good? Come to me.


Sometimes I wonder who came up with this, and how many people actually click on the link which is also provided in the email. How many people who secretly dream that Mary will be something so much more than another spam email in an inbox. Personally I mostly wonder about the second last sentence, what happened there, did someone put in a word to much or is it suppose to be a bit confusing and mysterious, just like Mary herself?

Comments (0)

Post a Comment