In the daylight I don't pick up my phone

Posted by Patrik Edvardsson | Posted in , , , , , , , , , | Posted on 12:38 PM



After a week of some technical issues and me trying to distance myself from my lap top a bit Airportline will now be up and running again, as you might notice (unless you consistently attend this website on strong hallucinogenic drugs, which by the way, we in secret would applaud) the layout has been changed again. This was a necessary thing to do since my Finnish technical advisor, and Dutch national floorball team member, informed me that my previous template was not finished. This meant that the Airtportline empire considered starting some serious internet warfare, but, since we don't know how to fight a war in real life, or on line (we blame Sweden), we decided to sit and grunt instead.

After this grunting period we finally decided that unfinished templates is nothing for Airportline, thus, we were forced to take a journey into the wild (a.k.a. Google) in order to find a new design which would not dent out already fragile financial situation. After displaying some amazing google skills we found this template, and since I have heard very few comments about this, except 'more black = good' we will keep this for a while.

Tomorrow we will finally present the second leg on the guerrilla advertising campaign that was started to great applauds during the spring in Paris. One of our esteemed US correspondents has met some tigers and newspaper-stands in the US academic headquarters of Princeton. I smell some tweed!

Before that click play on the video and listen to one of the best remixes I've heard this year. Troublemaker pull of a perfect combination of the Matt & Kim slacker anthem Daylight pared with hip hop giants De La Soul.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment